Terms and Conditions – Kids In Motion
- Our classes must have a minimum of 3 students enrolled for the class to be run. Classes are subject to change if class numbers are below 3. Management will give as much advance warning as possible and endeavour to offer an alternative option.
- We have a maximum of 5 children to 1 trainer in each Class in our All Round development Program (with the exception the Playful Tots classes, which have 7 per class).
- We have a maximum of 6 children to 1 trainer in our Adult classes and our Sports Specific Program.
- Private and Private Group Sessions can be organised 7 days a week Monday – Sunday, based on availability of trainers and studio availability.
- I give permission for my children to leave the premises to participate in scheduled outdoor activities.
- Any cancellation of an enrolled class prior to the commencement of term will incur a $50 cancellation/refund fee.
- Any cancellation of an enrolled class after term has commenced will not receive a refund.
- Any mid-term class changes will incur a $30 fee.
- A late payment fee of $50 will apply to any fees that remain unpaid at the commencement of term classes unless authorised by management.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to a child who’s fees remain unpaid after 2 weeks of term classes.
- All prices quoted include 10% GST.
- In the event where your overdue account is referred to a collection agency and/or law firm, you will be liable for all costs which would be incurred as if the debt is collected in full, including legal demand costs.
- Management understands that sometimes life gets busy and you are double booked or your child is unwell and you cannot attend your scheduled class. If this looks like it is going to happen, then please let us know in advance and we will be happy to re-schedule a make-up class. Make-up classes occur at set times during the term. Please see reception to confirm time and days. For those clients who are doing private classes, 24 hours notice is required to re-schedule the class and this can be arranged at a time convenient to both you and the trainer.
- Long-term injuries will be considered on an individual basis and any compensation is at the discretion of management.
Whenever you use our website, or any other website, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address,” and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous.
We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
You are able to visit our website without disclosing any personal information to us. If you purchase from us or choose to provide your personal information to us, we will only use this information for purposes you have agreed to. Unless you indicate to us that you do not wish to receive marketing material, such a request can be made to our head office. Other than this, we will not give your personal information to anyone without your approval.
When purchasing from In Motion your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is the industry standard.
To modify or delete your personal information or to opt out of our communications please contact us.
Kids in Motion Pty Ltd,
Unit 4/11-15 Rocklea Drive
Port Melbourne 3207